Sunday, January 18, 2009

Writer's Block Forums

Attempting to write my first novel, I stumbled upon Writer's Block Forums. This is a place to talk to other poets, artists, song writers, and novelists about almost anything. You can actually talk to published authors and they can help you get started writing. They also have writing exercises to help get your creative juices flowing. The artist's forum is especially helpful to me because everyone shares his or her techniques. But my personal favorite would have to be the interactive stories. Someone posts a sentence or a paragraph and leaves it open at the end so the next person who posts can continue the story. Some of these stories have been going on for years and have not ended yet. I suggest to anyone interested in writing to visit this website.

No comments: